Support Update - EzeScan 4.2.43 - Refreshed EzeScan Interface!
Hello ! Welcome to the July edition of our Newsletter.
EzeScan is proud to announce a new improved look and feel to our interface, there is also added extra functionality to our SERVER Product, plus additional EDRMS functionality.
How long has your organisation been usingEzeScan? New functionality is added regularly, so contact us to find out if we can help you to streamline your processes even further.
Please feel free to contact us if you require further information or would like a demonstration on any of the items below.
Refreshed Job Button Interface
We have updated the look and feel of the EzeScan user interface. As part of our continuing effort to improve EzeScan we have refreshed the visual style. Please feel free to update your EzeScan to version 4.2.43 to take advantage of this new look and feel.
New EDRMS Features in EzeScan 4.2.43
- When EzeScan creates a Sub File before placing the image into it, the Objective File can now have a File Series ID applied to it.
- EzeScan can now apply LINK relationships to other objective records. The available link relationships are: Link To, Link To Reference, Link To Depends On, Link To Compound With, Link To Is Required By, Link To Former, Link To Later, Link To Cross Reference, Link To Rendition, Link To Duplicate.
- After receiving feedback from our users, changes have been made so that when KFI browsing to Objective instead of only displaying the Objective ID the operator will now see the Name as well as the ID, allowing them to confirm it is the correct file / folder that the image is being saved into.
- EzeScan has performed full QA and approved support for TRIM 6.24.
- If using the TRIM notes field with EzeScan we can now append the User Stamp to the note. i.e. "This is a note - Friday, 3 July 2009 at 10:58:06 AM (GMT+10:00) Last Name, First Name (username):''.
- EzeScan can now send Record Actions to multiple users.
- EzeScan has added a replace record option. This process allows EzeScan to obtain the record ID of the current record (in TRIM), burn the Record ID on a corner of the image and then replace the record in TRIM.
New Features in EzeScan 4.2.43
- EzeScan has implemented a coversheet printing option. This allows operators to have unique coversheets setup for each user and/or EDRMS folder ID. Barcode coversheets are a great way to split documents and also use the data in the barcode to send the image to it's respective location.
OMR NA Option
- With OMR checkbox zones it is common that there is a Hit or Miss value. EzeScan has added an option to have a Not Applicable value. i.e for a Hit could be "Y" a miss could be "N" and a NA could be "NA".
Modular Arithmetic barcode support
- EzeScan has added functionality to support barcode values that require Modular Arithmetic.
RMAA Convention 2009
EzeScan will be at this years RMAA convention in Adelaide. We will be at stand 26-27 so please feel free to come over and say hello. If you would like book a time for a demo please contact us so we can set aside some time with you.