You are here
OpenText Content Suite
OpenText Content Suite Integration
EzeScan has been providing advanced batch scanning solutions to its document management clients since 2002. Using our native OpenText Content Suite integration, EzeScan enables documents to be seamlessly scanned and registered into OpenText Content Suite all without the need for additional scripting.
EzeScan delivers “out of the box” OpenText Content Suite integration via any TWAIN or ISIS scanner, or MFD (multi-function device) to provide an effective way to batch scan documents, forms and invoices directly into OpenText Content Suite.
EzeScan can also provide a combination of solutions to suit your needs:
- as a personal workstation solution, with a single scanner and desktop
- as a workgroup environment, using separate scanning and indexing workstations
- as an enterprise server solution, where a number of input devices can be monitored for upload of images and metadata to various output systems including OpenText Content Suite.
EzeScan production scanning solutions are built on our base product EzeScan PRO (which includes batch separator technology, inbuilt OCR, and FOI support). It can then be extended to suit your specific document scanning requirements through the addition of optional power indexing and automated capture technologies designed to reduce the time it takes to scan and profile documents.
Utilise advanced features
EzeScan also supports advanced OpenText Content Suite features including:
- Auto filing using barcodes
- Redacted versions for FOI requests
- EzeScan’s “Quick Redact” feature for automatic black out of selected zones on forms
- Import TIF and PDF documents directly
- Automatically initiate a Workflow when uploading documents from EzeScan
- Automatically populate Category(s) when uploading documents from EzeScan
- Automatically create folder structure when uploading documents from EzeScan
- Automatically apply Security Level and/or Supplemental Marking(s) when uploading documents from EzeScan
- Automatically apply Record Classification(s) when uploading documents from EzeScan.
EzeScan can integrate with OpenText Content Suite in 3 possible configurations. Solutions range from basic manual data entry workstations to highly automated forms processing systems, all without a per-page scan charge.
- EzeScan PRO + EDRMS
Use EzeScan PRO + EDRMS to batch documents and profile each document directly into OpenText Content Suite from EzeScan.
EzeScan can separate, OCR, rotate images and delete blank pages automatically. Document registration is initiated from within EzeScan itself using the EzeScan EDRMS connector and document profile form. This provides a quick method for profiling batches of unstructured or structured documents into OpenText Content Suite without wasting valuable time double handling the scanned images.
- EzeScan DM Bundle
The EzeScan DM Bundle combines the solution above with the added flexibility of being able to scan and profile documents, forms & invoices directly into OpenText Content Suite from EzeScan without having to launch a profile form, providing higher levels of automation.
The power indexing capabilities of the KFI & UPLOAD modules guide the operator to input, capture and upload both scanned documents and index data seamlessly into OpenText Content Suite at speeds previously unattainable.
With this configuration you can type in a field value, choose a lookup list value, or capture field values from documents (using the inbuilt OCR module, or optional BCR or ICR modules) and then use them to populate the OpenText Content Suite Categories. You also have the choice to reuse fields automatically, or auto populate, saving considerable time not having to reselect the same values. This option provides the fastest and most effective method for profiling batches of documents into OpenText Content Suite. Select the modules you need today, safe in the knowledge that you can add modules like Barcoding or ICR, at a later time.
- EzeScan DM Bundle + Content Suite Barcode Functionality
This bundle provides both options above with the added flexibility of using the EzeScan Barcode (BCR) module to scan and interpret barcodes for batch and document separation, for metadata fields and also to read and use unique Content Suite folder ID's for routing documents.