You are here
EzeScan EDRMS Administrator Training Course
The 2-hour day EzeScan EDRMS Administrator Training Course provides the students with the relevant information that will allow them to administer and operate the EzeScan EDRMS software. This will allow them to create EzeScan jobtypes that can be used to accomplish different scanning tasks within their organization.
This EzeScan EDRMS Administrator Training Course is taught using the relevant sections from the EzeScan User Guide.
- EzeScan PRO, KFI an d UPLOAD Administrator Training.
A typical EDRMS Administrator Training Course Agenda is shown below.
9.00 – 09:15
- Overview of the EzeScan+ PRO Module suite (PRO, EDRMS).
- Overview of Product Licensing.
- Overview of Resources available on OI website.
09:15 – 09:30
- Supported platforms.
- Product Installation from EzeScan CD.
- License Installation.
- License Upgrades.
09:30 – 10.30
- Explain what the purposes of Jobtypes are.
- Explain the purpose of the EDRMS module.
- Explain what each of the Output tab EDRMS options does.
- Review progress by having students create 2 sample job types using EDRMS.
10:30 – 10:50
- Review of implementation issues.
- When should you use EzeScan EDRMS?
- When should you use another product?
- Logging a support call.
- Installing an upgrade or patch update.
10:50 – 11:00
- Summary of all items covered.