You are here
EzeScan KFI Administrator Training Course
The 4-hour EzeScan KFI Administrator Training Course provides the students with the relevant information that will allow them to administer and operate the EzeScan KFI software. This will allow them to create EzeScan jobtypes that can be used to accomplish different scanning tasks within their organization.
This EzeScan KFI Administrator Training Course is taught using the relevant sections from the EzeScan KFI User Guide.
- EzeScan PRO Administrator Training.
A typical KFI Administrator Training Course Agenda is shown below.
9.00 – 09:15
- Overview of the EzeScan+ PRO Module suite (PRO, KFI).
- Overview of Product Licensing.
- Overview of Resources available on OI website.
09:15 – 09:30
- Supported platforms.
- Product Installation from EzeScan CD.
- License Installation.
- License Upgrades.
09:30 – 12.30
- Explain what the purposes of Job types are.
- Explain what KFI types are.
- Explain what each of the KFI Admin options does.
- Explain what each of the KFI Rules options does.
- Review progress by having students create 2 sample job types using KFI.
12:30 – 1:00
- Lunch Break.
1:00 – 1:20
- Review of implementation issues.
- When should you use EzeScan KFI?
- When should you use another product?
- Logging a support call.
- Installing an upgrade or patch update.
1:20 – 1:30
- Summary of all items covered.