You are here
EzeScan UPLOAD Administrator Training Course
The 2-hour EzeScan UPLOAD Administrator Training Course provides the students with the relevant information that will allow them to administer and operate the EzeScan UPLOAD software. This will allow them to create EzeScan jobtypes that can be used to accomplish different scanning tasks within their organization.
This EzeScan UPLOAD Administrator Training Course is taught using the relevant sections from the EzeScan UPLOAD User Guide.
- EzeScan PRO Administrator Training.
- EzeScan KFI Administrator Training.
A typical UPLOAD Administrator Training Course Agenda is shown below.
9.00 – 09:15
- Overview of the EzeScan+ PRO Module suite (PRO, KFI, UPLOAD).
- Overview of Product Licensing.
- Overview of Resources available on OI website.
09:15 – 09:30
- Supported platforms.
- Product Installation.
- License Installation.
- License Upgrades.
09:30 – 10.30
- Explain what the purposes of job types are.
- Explain what the purposes of KFI types are.
- Explain what UPLOAD types are.
- Explain what the UPLOAD EDRMS connector's do.
- Explain what the UPLOAD ODBC connector does.
- Review progress by having students create 2 sample job types using KFI and UPLOAD.
10:30 – 10:50
- Review of implementation issues.
- When should you use EzeScan UPLOAD?
- When should you use another product?
- Logging a support call.
- Installing an upgrade or patch update.
10:50 – 11:00
- Summary of all items covered.