Welcome to our EzeScan April update.
This month we outline new features and enhancements in EzeScan 4.2.197
Also our world-wide conference schedule is now in full swing. If you get the chance come and visit us at one of the listed events below, we would love to see you. If you quote our promo code (nlez01) you will go into an exclusive prize draw to be drawn at the end of this year!
After spending the last four years heading up our operations in NSW, Fabian (EzeScan National Services & Support Manager) has returned to Melbourne to provide local support to our Victorian customers and resellers.
With an ever growing EzeScan community in Melbourne, a local resource on the ground will help our customers further improve their EzeScan experience.
Our NSW customers can rest assured they are also in good hands with two on the ground EzeScan specialists; Steven and Koko.
New features in EzeScan 4.2.197
WIA Support – The Windows Imaging Acquisition scanner driver (WIA) is now supported by EzeScan. Out of the box EzeScan now includes TWAIN and WIA support. Plus we have optional ISIS driver support as well. EzeScan leads the market in supporting a diverse range of scanning devices and drivers.
Improved AP Invoice total support – EzeScan now includes an additional algorithm to search for invoice values like Net, Gross and Tax total. This will result in higher accuracy in looking up these totals on supplier invoices. Please contact your EzeScan support representative for further information on this functionality.
KFI Exception processing – The operator can now route a document to an exception queue and include an exception definition. EzeScan appends the exception definition to the exception file name. When the operator is processing the exception queue they can now easily identify the document and the reason for the exception.
Output to PDF and most other document types is faster - EzeScan is now faster and more efficient at outputting documents to their final destination, allowing EzeScan to move onto the next document at a much greater speed.
Problem Image handing – EzeScan 4.2.197 features a new option in the image menu “Copy Problem Image”. When an operator now experiences a problem in processing any particular image, they can choose to copy the image, the configuration and debug information into an error folder. The contents of that folder can now be easily zipped up and sent to your EzeScan support representative for further troubleshooting.
New EDRMS features in EzeScan 4.2.197
- EzeScan now supports Laserfiche version 8.3
- EzeScan now provides added support to create compound documents in Livelink ECM.
- EzeScan can now create a TRIM location if it does not exist and then assign the new location as the author of the document.
- Objective multi value fields can be populated by EzeScan with multiple values.
- Documents can be saved into a file by specifying its respective file number.
- EzeScan now supports TechnologyOne ECM version 3.08 along with version 4.02.
CeBIT 2012, Sydney, Australia
- EzeScan will be at CeBIT 2012 held at the Sydney Convention and Exhibition Centre, Darling Harbour, from Tuesday 22nd May to Thursday 24th May.
- This is our 8th year at CeBIT, Australia’s premier business technology event. Come in and see us at stand Q35.
- Get your free pass to CeBIT 2012 by registering at http://mycebit.com.au/visitor/tickets/ using our promo code ezez9561
OpenText Content Day UK 2012, Twickenham, UK
- EzeScan will be attending the OpenText Content Day UK 2012 conference being held at the Twickenham Stadium, Twickenham, UK, from Wednesday 16th May to Thursday 17th May. At this event EzeScan will be exhibiting as a silver sponsor, so please come visit us at our stand.
DocuWorld 2012 Conference, Orlando, Florida
- EzeScan will be attending the DocuWorld 2012 Conference held at the Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress in Orlando from Monday 21st May to Thursday 24th May.
RIMPA NSW Local Government Chapter Seminar, Dubbo, NSW
- EzeScan will be attending the RIM Professionals Australasia NSW Local Government Chapter from 20th June to 21st June.