You are here
EzeScan Administrator Training Course
The 1-day EzeScan Administrator Training Course provides the students with the relevant information that will allow them to administer and operate the EzeScan software. This will allow them to create EzeScan jobs that can be used to accomplish different scanning tasks within their organization.
This EzeScan Administrator Training Course is tailored to suit the needs of the clients based on the actual EzeScan Modules they have purchased. The training courses are taught from the relevant EzeScan Module User Guides. A typical Administrator Training Course Agenda is shown below.
9.00 – 09:30
- Overview of who Outback Imaging is.
- Overview of the EzeScan+ PRO Module suite (e.g. PRO, AUDIT, BCR, EDRMS, KFI, MFD,CR, ROUTING, UPLOAD).
- Overview of Product Licensing.
- Overview of Resources available on OI website.
09:30 – 10:15
- Supported platforms.
- TWAIN overview.
- Product Installation from EzeScan CD.
- License Installation.
- License Upgrades.
10.15 – 10:30
- Help->Shortcut Keys.
- Help->About (Version information).
- Help->User Guide.
- Help->Custom User Guide.
10:30 - 12.00
- Explain what the purposes of Jobs are.
- Explain how to add a new job.
- Explain what each tab does from left to right (Scanner, Import, Enhancement, Profiling, Output, OCR)
- Review progress by having students create 3 sample jobs to perform 3 different types of tasks.
12.00 – 12:45
- Lunch break.
12:45 - 1:00
- Explain how to move around in the viewer from document to document.
- Explain how to add, replace, delete, move scanned pages in the batch.
1.00 – 2:00
- Overview of KFI.
- Configuring a KFI type.
- Linking a KFI type to a Job Type.
- Processing a KFI job end to end.
- Review progress by having students create and run a KFI job.
3:00 – 4:00
- Overview of UPLOAD.
- UPLOAD pre requisites.
- Configuring an UPLOAD type.
- Processing an UPLOAD job.
- Review progress by having students create and run a UPLOAD job.
3:00 – 4:00
- Overview of ROUTING.
- ROUTING pre requisites.
- Configuring a ROUTING type.
- Processing a ROUTING job.
- Review progress by having students create and run a ROUTING job.
4:00 – 4:45
- Review of implementation issues.
- When should you use EzeScan?
- When should you use another product?
- What do I do if something doesn't work the way I thought it would?
4.45 - 5.00
- Final Summary of all items covered.