You are here
EzeScan's Upload Module
The UPLOAD module is an optional module in the EzeScan Suite. It allows EzeScan to upload images to an EDRMS system, ODBC database, FTP server or to send email via SMTP.
EzeScan UPLOAD has been developed as a tool for processing EzeScan KFI output (image and index data) into an EDRMS system, a database or to a SMTP Server. The EzeScan UPLOAD module can also be set to run as a scheduled task (or as a windows service using SERVER ROUTING) to perform OCR PDF conversion and uploading to its respective system. This allows more time for the operator to perform scanning and indexing tasks.
EzeScan provides scanning solutions for the following third party products and transfer methods. Levels of integration may vary dependent on third party system capabilities. Please call to confirm. Some supported systems may require an API toolkit licence, licensed separately from the supported vendor. Please also call to confirm.
- Alfresco Community/Enterprise 3.4.X / 4.0.X / 4.1.X
- Civica Authority 6.5 and above
- DocuWare 5.X / 6.X
- FTP, FTPS, SFTP
- Genie 8.5.X and above
- HP TRIM 6.2 and above
- HP RM 8.X / CM 9.X
- iManage Work
- Infor Pathways 3.08 / 3.09 / 3.10
- InfoRouter 8.X
- InfoXpert eDRMS
- Laserfiche 8.X / 9.X / 10.X
- Microsoft SharePoint 2007 / 2010 / 2013 / 365
- MYOB AccountRight Live 2013.5 or above
- MYOB AccountRight Classic V19 (Requires MYOB ODBC driver)
- Objective 7.X / 8.X / 10.X
- ODBC compliant databases (e.g. Oracle and SQL Server)
- OpenText Content Suite 9.7.X / 10.X / 16.X
- OpenText eDOCS DM 5.X / 6.X / 10.X
- POP3 / SMTP / IMAP
- Sage 300 2014
- Shexie Medical System 6.1 and above
- TechnologyOne ECM 3.08 / 4.02 / 4.03 / 2016B
- TechnologyOne Financials 11.08 and above
- WebDAV compliant systems
- Xerox DocuShare 5.X / 6.X / 7.X
- Others via Plugin API Interface
* Trademarks belong to their respective owners.