You are here
EzeScan BCR Administrator Training Course
The 2-hour day EzeScan BCR Administrator Training Course provides the students with the relevant information that will allow them to administer and operate the EzeScan BCR software. This will allow them to create EzeScan jobtypes that can be used to scan and process bar-coded documents within their organization.
This EzeScan BCR Administrator Training Course is taught using the relevant sections from the EzeScan User Guide.
- EzeScan PRO Administrator Training.
- EzeScan KFI Administrator Training (if BCR is used with KFI).
A typical BCR Administrator Training Course Agenda is shown below.
9.00 – 09:15
- Overview of the EzeScan+ PRO Module suite (PRO, BCR, KFI).
- Overview of Product Licensing.
- Overview of Resources available on OI website.
09:15 – 09:30
- Supported platforms.
- Product Installation from EzeScan CD.
- License Installation.
- License Upgrades.
09:30 – 10.30
- Explain what the purposes of job types are.
- Explain what each of the barcode settings form options does.
- Explain how to configure a job type to use BCR.
- Explain how to configure a KFI type to use BCR.
- Review progress by having students create 2 sample job types using BCR.
10:30 – 10:50
- Review of implementation issues.
- When should you use EzeScan BCR?
- When should you use another product?
- Logging a support call.
- Installing an upgrade or patch update.
10:50 – 11:00
- Summary of all items covered.