You are here
EzeScan LITE Administrator Training Course
The 4-hour EzeScan LITE Administrator Training Course provides the students with the relevant information that will allow them to administer and operate the EzeScan LITE software. This will allow them to create EzeScan jobtypes that can be used to accomplish different scanning tasks within their organization.
This EzeScan LITE Administrator Training Course is taught using the relevant sections from the main EzeScan User Guide.
A typical LITE Administrator Training Course Agenda is shown below.
9.00 – 09:30
- Overview of the EzeScan LITE module
- Overview of LITE Licensing
- Overview of Resources available on OI website.
09:30 – 10:15
- Supported platforms
- TWAIN overview
- Product Installation from EzeScan CD
- License Installation
- License Upgrades
10.15 – 10:30
- Help Menu Options
- Help->Shortcut Keys
- Help->About (Version information)
- Help->User Guide
- Help->Custom User Guide
10:30 - 12.00
- Explain what the purposes of job types are.
- Explain how to add, delete, export or import a job type.
- Explain in detail each option on the Scanner tab
- Explain in detail each option on the Import tab
- Explain in detail each option on the Enhancement tab
- Explain in detail each option on the Output tab
- Review progress by having students create 3 sample jobtypes to process 3 different types of jobs.
12.00 – 12:30
- Lunch break
12:30 - 12:45
- Explain how to move around in the viewer from document to document
- Explain how to add, replace, delete, move scanned pages in the batch.
12:45 – 1:30
- Review of implementation issues.
- When should you use EzeScan LITE?
- When should you use another product?
- Logging a support call
- Installing an upgrade or patch update
1:30 – 1:40
- Summary of all items covered.