You are here
EzeScan PRO Administrator Training Course
The 4-hour EzeScan PRO Administrator Training Course provides the students with the relevant information that will allow them to administer and operate the EzeScan PRO software. This will allow them to create EzeScan jobtypes that can be used to accomplish different scanning tasks within their organization.
This EzeScan PRO Administrator Training Course is taught using the relevant sections from the main EzeScan User Guide.
A typical PRO Administrator Training Course Agenda is shown below.
9.00 – 09:30
- Overview of the EzeScan+ PRO Module suite (PRO, AUDIT, BCR, EDRMS, KFI, MFD, OCR, ROUTING, UPLOAD).
- Overview of Product Licensing.
- Overview of Resources available on OI website.
09:30 – 10:15
- Supported platforms.
- TWAIN overview.
- Product Installation from EzeScan CD.
- License Installation.
- License Upgrades.
10.15 – 10:30
- Help Menu Options.
- Help->Shortcut Keys.
- Help->About (Version information).
- Help->User Guide.
- Help->Custom User Guide.
10:30 - 12.00
- Explain what the purposes of job types are.
- Explain how to add, delete, export or import a job type.
- Explain in detail each option on the Scanner tab.
- Explain in detail each option on the Import tab.
- Explain in detail each option on the Enhancement tab.
- Explain in detail each option on the Output tab.
- Explain in detail each option on the OCR tab.
- Review progress by having students create 3 sample jobtypes to process 3 different types of jobs.
12.00 – 12:30
- Lunch break.
12:30 - 12:45
- Explain how to move around in the viewer from document to document.
- Explain how to add, replace, delete, move scanned pages in the batch.
12:45 – 1:30
- Review of implementation issues.
- When should you use EzeScan PRO?
- When should you use another product?
- Logging a support call.
- Installing an upgrade or patch update.
1:30 – 1:40
- Summary of all items covered.